We have all experienced bloated tummy at some point in our lives. Have you ever felt the uncomfortable feeling of a full tummy in the morning even though you did not eat anything? Aside from being a mild inconvenience, it can also be quite painful sometimes.
Although a bloated tummy often goes away on its own, it can take a few hours at most. If you are frequently suffering from a bloated tummy, it might be your body’s way of communicating about your health problems so take time to listen and note the changes.
To name a few, here are some of the common habits that can cause frequent bloating:
1. Contrary to the popular belief, excessive gas is not the main culprit for a bloated tummy. Oftentimes, it is also caused by irritable bowel movements, acid reflux, and possibly hemorrhoids.
2. Too much salt can always be a cause of bloating. Salt does a great job of retaining water in your system, leading to a bloated feeling.
3. One of the simplest and most obvious reasons for feeling bloated is eating too much. Once you feel full, it might serve you best to stop eating immediately.
4. Drinking too much soda can also cause you to feel bloated, since carbonated drinks are filled with gas.
5. If you’re a fast-eater, then it’s time to consider changing your habits. Eating quickly will cause you to swallow more air, hence giving you a bloated tummy.
6. Did you know that excessive intake of dairy products can also cause bloating? If you’re fond of these products, maybe it’s time to regulate your daily intake.
7. Fat is an essential part of your body, but too much of it can deposit in your belly and cause bloating.
8. If you ladies are near that time of the month again, bloating is one of the clear indication of your red days.
Do you know someone who can benefit from these tips? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below! For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.