People have created innovative recipes for many fruits, and although the majority of these may seem harmless, it important to know that some of these combinations may be harmful, or even fatal.
Here are fatal fruit combinations that can be harmful for a child.
1. Banana and pudding – this combo induces stomach heaviness in adults, slowing down the mind and increasing the production of toxins. In case of infants, it may be fatal.
2. Orange with carrot – Although this combination is very popular in places where they sell natural juices, intake of both things at once produces heartburn, excess bile reflux and heartburn, as well as damage to the renal system, which is the origin of more serious diseases.
3. Pineapple and milk – the presence of bromelain causes the body to become intoxicated, causing you feel stomach gas, nausea, headache, and stomach pain. You can also develop an infection or experience diarrhea.
4. Papaya with lemon – This combination makes you develop anemia and problems with your hemoglobin (protein in your blood). Avoid it at all costs and please do not risk giving it to your children.
5. Guava and banana – they will cause gas and acidosis, thus you will start feeling nauseous and heaviness, headaches, and stomach ache.
6. Orange with milk – Orange makes your stomach unable to process the starches present in the cereal. In addition, when orange juice and milk are mixed in the stomach it is difficult to digest, especially in the case of children.
Here are a few reminders on how to avoid these unwanted sicknesses:
1.) Do not mix acidic and/or sub-acid fruits with sweet fruits at the same meal. Acid fruits like grapefruit and other citrus, pineapples, pomegranates, sour apples and plums, strawberries and tomatoes don’t pair well with sweet fruits like grapes, bananas, persimmon, figs, prunes, and dates.
2.) Acidic fruits might cause too much acidity on the stomach. Mix with sub-acid fruits like sweet apples, apricots, cherries, mangoes, nectarines, pears, papayas and berries.
3.) Always eat fruits with high-water content alone like watermelon and honey dew.
4.) Skip the fruit salad. It will cause slow digestion.