Couple almost causes the death of their 3-week-old daughter

Couple almost causes the death of their 3-week-old daughter

Parents only want the best for their children. It follows then that no parent would want their parent to get hurt. However, sometimes parents can’t help but put their children’s lives in danger, albeit unintentionally. You could never imagine the remorse that this couple have gone through after almost causing the death of their 3-week-old child.

Kirsti and Christopher Clark experienced their worst nightmare last April 4,2018 after deciding to bond with their lovely daughters Malena, who is already 3-years-old, and Harper who is now 3-weeks-old.

The hapless incident that fell into the hands of the couple started when they got home after their 2-hour trip.

via facebook.com/coelhodaprincesa

 

via facebook.com/coelhodaprincesa

 

via facebook.com/coelhodaprincesa

The couple narrated that after two hours of driving, at around 6:30 in the evening, they decided to first take their eldest daughter Malena to bed once they get home. Their youngest, Harper, stayed on the car seat until they were able to secure Malena for a good night’ sleep.

After fifteen minutes, and just when Christopher took Harper out of the car seat and placed her on his knees, Harper seems to be a bit uneasy. He then placed her on the mat. That is when they noticed that her lips turned blue and her cheeks are really red.

via facebook.com/coelhodaprincesa

They immediately rushed Harper to the hospital. That is where they discovered the problem. Their daughter suffered from a seizure caused by a sudden increase in her oxygen levels. When they got her out of the car seat and placed her on the floor, a sudden rise of oxygen levels took place on Harper’s body, causing her seizure. Luckily, the doctors were able to bring Harper’s oxygen levels back to normal.

via facebook.com/coelhodaprincesa

After surviving the almost fatal incident, the couple made an effort to inform other parents all over the globe about the consequences of letting your child stay for too long inside the car.

Here are some of the comments and reactions of the netizens towards the incident:

via facebook.com/newsnercom

 

via facebook.com/newsnercom

 

via facebook.com/newsnercom

 

via facebook.com/newsnercom

 

via facebook.com/newsnercom

It’s always better safe than sorry, guys. You would not want to put your child’s life at risk for such a petty reason.

READ ALSO:

A clever black cat named Midnight saves baby in danger

Danielle Williams, husband get surprise of their lives delivering second baby

Newborn baby was found abandoned inside a storm water drain amid colony of red ants

What are your thoughts on this article? Don’t forget to drop some comments below and share this to inform your family and friends about the danger posted on the use of car seats.

SOURCE: NEWSNER

Think this is important? Share with your friends!

TAGS: ,