There is absolutely no surprise in the fact that beautiful and veteran actress Cherie Gil’s son is gorgeous as well. It’s in the genes! In an interview this year with Cherie in Tonight with Arnold Clavio, Instagram photos from Cherie’s account were showcased in the Insta Truth portion of the show.
The photo of Cherie with her son Raphael Rogoff was shown first. This then went extremely viral for Raphael’s good looks that captivated the hearts of many people. To those who want more information about her son, he is currently in college and is taking up Global Liberal Studies Concentrating on Ethics, Politics and (Belief Systems) at New York University. It is in the same university where Cherie’s daughter Bianca studies in as well.
Despite their good looks, Cherie refuses for her children to enter the world of entertainment and show business industry up until they finish their schooling. Needless to say, look at these photos to see how the apple definitely does not fall far from the tree!
1) Raphael is Cherie’s son with Rony Rogoff–her ex husband
2) He is said to be like the younger version of his father who is a world renowned violinist.
3) This is a photo of him, his mother and his older sister Bianca.
4) In July of 2016, he graduated from Scarsdale Senior High School in New York.
5) Based off of his instagram, we know that he is an avid traveller and an adventure seeker. Just take a look at this photo here where he is riding an elephant! How cool is that?
6) He has proven to be knowledgeable in acting like his mother as well. Here he is doing some theatre work.
7) If you got your hopes up, we are very sorry to inform you that it seems like he is already taken and in a relationship.
8) The two actually look like they fancy travelling together a lot.
9) Here he is spending some quality time with his Eigenmann cousins, can you see where Andi is?
10) Doesn’t he just look dazzling in his beard and mustache? Quite believably, it’s gotten him looking even better than he already does!
Did you enjoy reading about Cherie Gil and his son, Raphael Ragoff? Do you think he would make it big in the world of entertainment and show business world some day? Let us know in the comments section provided for you below!